Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido dicen que www.iberian.online somos
Claim to Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido – Only 2 people in a house for 8 people, with Garden & Swiming pool the end October 2022
Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido have done a good business :
- Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido took 8 days to get the 10% discount of 7 days in low season – 19 to 27 th October 2022
- Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido decided and AirBnB gave them :
|2022 11 04||Our Income||Days||Cost per day|
|1.465,06 €||8||183,13 €|
|834,25 €||5||166,85 €|
|Reduced||630,81 €||3||16,28 €|
The chronology, well I don’t want to discuss :
2022 08 01 Michelle O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido wanted to be 1 day more in the house and by Whatsapp I wrote: Michelle, Of course, You can stay one day more. You have two options:
- A) To change the reservation made through AirBnB
- B) You pay me at the check in €200. Regards from Francisco Jose www.iberian.online
2022 10 18 Tuesday – Michelle O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido wanted to made the check in at 2:00 p.m., instead 4:00 p.m. . As a courtesy, and because everything was available, we agreed to receive them before lunch 14 h., as soon as they arrived from the airport.
2022 10 19 Wednesday – The 2 people arrived at 13:40 h., when I was making the home review, again.
Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido were nice people with me, but Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido wanted to go for lunch quickly, and I couldn’t explain everything.
2022 10 20 Thursday was raining, and bad weather. 19 h. Michelle O’Connell sends me by WhatsApp that the Barbecue is not Gas, and the pool light is broken.
2022 10 21 Friday 10:30 h. I was in the House with Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido to see the problems they found in the house of 260 m., 4 rooms, 3 bathroms, 2 sitting room, Garden & Swimming pool, garage for 2 cars, 3 Chimneys, … . After listen them, I asked them, How much money do you want to finish both problems? They told me quickly 400 €, and I told them, that I would speak with the owner for it.
As the weather was bad, I told them to go to Jerez de la Frontera to see a great Bodega Gonzalez Byass for example, or see how the Andalusian horses dance, and Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido told me that they would be in Jerez after leaving our house on October 27 th.
The owner told me NO, we can have some small problems in the house to solve them, but not
2022 10 22 Saturday – Michelle O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido wrote me by whatsapp, Has Patricia said she will give us some refund? If not I need to claim from AirB&B while still here.
Since we told Michelle O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido that we don’t give her the money, they told us :
- The oven was broken, because it did not heat (They broke the ignition lever of the oven, turning it until it broke in the opposite direction to theirs)
- One drawer of the 12 drawers that the bedroom has (No them room), was missing a handle. (They broke)
- Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido also complain that there are ants in the house. I saw 2 in the kitchen, after looking for them, almost on the ceiling.
We treat the house with ant-killing products when there are no guests, and we ask guests not to leave food anywhere, or lying on the ground, as they attract them.
This year in all the houses that we manage in Cadiz, we have seen that there are many more ants than before, and according to the internet, it is due to the heat & climate change that affects them a lot, so they go out to look for water and food.https://efectococuyo.com/solaz/ciencia/por-que-ha-aumentado-la-cantidad-de-hormigas-en-las-casas/
2022 10 24 Monday – 9:00 h. I wrote to Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido : It is finally raining, after years of drought, and it is cool. Obviously this is not the time to enjoy the Garden, Barbecue, and pool for a nice and pleasant couple.
Between 9:00 to 12:00 h. they changed the dates of stay in AirBnB, leaving the house without our knowledge or approval. We have already replied to AirBnB that we do not agree with their proposal – To reduce the price 630,81 € :
+ AirBnB the price for us at 834.25 € for us instead of 1,465.06 €. Without our approval.
+ They Damaged the oven – the ignition lever. They have forced this to the left, breaking it. That we have to put new, according to the technician.
+ They broke the Drawer Handle, which has disappeared. – 1,5 €
– It was a mistake by www.iberian.online when uploading to the website that the Barbecue was Gas, since it is only Coal for 8 people, with all the instruments in the kitchen. It’s solve just now.
– 1 pool light is broken, but there were 2 other lights that illuminated the pool. The light broken there is no danger, since it is disconnected from the light. To put the lamp that is embedded in the pool, you have to empty it, which we will do with the bad weather as Michelle & Frederick suffered for the first time this year.
– We www.iberian.online NEVER receive any call +34 647941596 from AirBnB. The Owner has never received a call or any message from AirBnB, since we are the managers the house.
– Michelle O’Connell & Frederick O’Connell from Hesketh Bank, Reino Unido can leave whenever they want, and we only enter the house, after his official departure for us.
¿que piensas? What do you think??